Monday, March 12, 2012

Zaskia Mecca tried to start a Fashion Business


Since her marriage to Hanung Bramantyo, Zaskia Adya Mecca is rarely performed. Zaskia now even the middle of a concentration with a boutique business.

"I'm as big brother for the clothing label. Because many fans are wondering about my mix match clothes. So I made ​​efforts, this new 5-6 models of clothes," said Zaskia when met at FX Plaza, Senayan, Jakarta, Thursday (2 / 2).

Zaskia was pleased with his new activities, especially the full support of her husband.

"Mas Hanung support this business. Not so capital can wear my money from him, support from him. Businesses and new jobs could eventually issued a shirt," she says.

Soap star "Doomsday is near" it claimed would not expect much about the advantages of the new business.

"I do not think of just to sell, rather embarrassed. It's not where my investments. I do not make many and great. Capital is still small, if the benefit would be serious," she said

No comments:

Post a Comment